MCC Episode 2 MCC Episode 2

bad...

...badass that is!

Serigan responds:

badass indeed =)

I &amp;lt;3 clocks! I <3 clocks!

this was just what i expected

isnt it odd how all cock crew movies seem to be either about
a) telling evryone how gr8 the clock crew are
or
b) whining cos some people said the clock crew suck.

Clock Crew Rap 2 Clock Crew Rap 2

personally i thort it was shitetastic!

die

Hitler Singalong Hitler Singalong

hehe

gr8 idea. and green day kik ass!
shame the animation wasnt in time with the song at all, but that can be bastardly hard to do
RAH!

Wormulus responds:

Rah Rah Rah - Been doing a lot of that l8ty

BEEBO Part 4 BEEBO Part 4

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBO!!

RAH! at last more of my favourite flash series! BEEBO ROKS!! MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

BEEBO5 BEEBO5 BEEBO5 BEEBO5.... u get my point

Pharmacy! Pharmacy!

cool shit

heh heh. the song was pretty funny but the animation was better. =D

Helpful Preloader Tut Helpful Preloader Tut

yay

now i can make a decent preloader. rah.

All Krapt Out! All Krapt Out!

errrrr...

what the fuck!?? how did this get no.1 this week?? sure its some great animation and the graphics rock.. but the story is shite! and its sooo not funny. im sure there were some much better movies submitted.. ther must have been.. or has this just been a really poor week?

MCC Episode 1 MCC Episode 1

MCC R BACK BITCHES

yay. MCC are on Newgrounds!
Evryone knows that MCC are the gr8est cartoon trio ever created! I shud know, i used to do MCC cartoons.
i remember..way back in the good old days.. when MCC were just badly drawn stick men in the back of our skool books.
Pretty damn funny cartoon.. but not as good as some of the old stories.. they had much more hilarious MCC style violence and deaths...and piss taking. RAH 4 MCC. 5 for you buddy.

Serigan responds:

Damn straight MCC are back! Episode 2 is already in production as i pointlessly respond to this. It'll be funnier, soundier (erm - it'll have sound) and BETTER!...
...and stop stalking me

BEEBO Part 2 BEEBO Part 2

The Best OF Beebo!

Dude!! This is the fuckin funnyest thing i have EVER SEEN!!! This is truly the best of the three Beebo cartoons! its so funny!! You don't wanna know what happened to the last cocksucker who said this was not funny?? Thats rite!!! I BIT HIS COCK OFF!!!!!